To deliver quality training, facilitation, consultancy and coaching that meets the needs of people, organisations and communities in an ethical, timely and professional manner.
To be a leading Training Provider in training and facilitation, consultancy and coaching with a particular focus on:
- Emergency Management – reduction, readiness, response and recovery
- Personal, team and organisational development.
Devereux-Blum Training and Development is made up of a team of people who value the importance of their work and do their day to day work in the best possible way. Long term relationships are important to us and we take pride in the services we provide, support people nationally.
Nga Matapono – the values underpinning our day to day work are:
- Te whakahaeri I nga whakatau whakatau / Co-operative decision-making working collaboratively with others
- Whakatuwheratanga o nga kare o roto me te whakairo / Open expressions of feeling and thinking
- Tuhinga o mua / Diversity of ideas and thoughts
- Manaakitanga – caring and valuing others – Honesty, Integrity, Congruence between speaking and action
- Pononga / Honesty
- Tapatahi / Integrity
- Te tiki hua / Getting results
- Takohanga / Accountability
- Mana Motuhake / Autonomy
Dedication to Excellence