Whilst we will continue to deliver our popular CIMS 3 and CIMS 4 courses running in 2022, this 6-day package is designed for people who want more advanced training and a package of learning. This training package runs over a six-month period.
CIMS Building Capacity will be delivered over a six-month timeframe, as a multi-agency course in Wellington or in-house within your organisation/ across your offices/ regions. Training includes:
- Day 1 – CIMS 3 covering the unit standard 32158
- Days 2-3 – CIMS 4 covering CIMS 4 unit standard 29553 / 29554 and a desktop scenario.
- Two-month break to work with content covered in above. Within this timeframe there will be a one-hour coaching (1-1) session with the Trainer. This will be based on personal goals set. A defined function focus and progress to date.
- Days 4-5: Two-days focusing on a specific CIMS function of your choice to unit standard level. Covering either of the following unit standards: 32163 – Intelligence Function / 32159 – Planning Function /32165 – Logistics Function or 32163 Operations Function. Includes a desktop exercise.
- Two-month break to work with content. On-line two-hour learning group session with peers focusing on the same function.
- Day 6: Desktop exercise working in your identified function and content covering your identified function. Unit standards covered as above.
To obtain further information or discuss your requirements, contact us on 04 2325363 or email us